It’s hard to believe but we are almost at the end of 2021 – a difficult year in many ways but rewarding in others! It’s that time of the year again – a time to reflect on the previous year and make plans for the coming one, with hopes of new beginnings in new areas and cementing tried and tested ones.
Christmas is less than a month away, so you must be busy making plans for the holidays and of course, the gifts and shopping. Once you are done with all that, here’s something that’ll help you prepare for the coming year – the Top 5 resources of 2021 on blended learning for your corporate training needs!
When you go back to the office in the new year and start planning for your training, it’ll surely come in handy, believe me.
So, let’s have a look at the list.
Blended Learning: The Top 5 Resources of 2021
- The ‘WHY’ Blended Learning for Corporate Training Answered!
- Upskilling and Reskilling – Corporate Training Made Easy with Blended Learning
- Blended Learning – The Rapid eLearning Way
- 6 Training Situations Where Blended Learning Is the Best Fit
- Designing Blended Learning Solutions that Work for Corporate Training
Why Blended Learning?
Blended learning is the hot favorite for corporate training as it strikes the perfect balance between offline and online learning formats. It’s the perfect solution for employee training in these dynamic times and makes learning a continual journey. So, let’s explore the top 5 resources on this very interesting ‘blended learning’ that is creating a buzz in corporate L&D.
1. The ‘WHY’ Blended Learning for Corporate Training Answered! [Blog]
Blended learning is a very flexible format that saves on both time and cost for the organization. It offers a host of benefits to employees also and increases training effectiveness when used with other formats such as microlearning, VILT, etc.
Blended learning in corporate training:
- Increases training effectiveness
- Optimizes time and cost of training
- Enables self-paced learning
- Promotes collaborative learning
- Facilitates career progression
Go through this blog to find out ‘why’ blended learning is just right for corporate training, and create a well-crafted, robust training solution for your employees.
2. Upskilling and Reskilling – Corporate Training Made Easy with Blended Learning [Blog]
Clearly, upskilling and reskilling are a priority in corporate learning and development, globally. And why wouldn’t they be?
Organizations have always needed to keep up with the times and latest industry trends, and that has become even more important in this age of rapidly advancing technology, growing customer needs, and changing global conditions.
One way that organizations try to keep up with the competition is to ensure their employees regularly update their skillsets, so that they are better equipped to adapt to evolving conditions and help their organizations achieve their business goals.
3. Blended Learning – The Rapid eLearning Way [eBook]
According to the 2021 Workplace Learning Report by LinkedIn Learning, blended learning will continue to be used by organizations. And this is also being fuelled by changing business and global conditions such as the difficulty of organizing classroom training in the present scenario, and learners’ preference for short learning bites.
The 70:20:10 model for Learning and Development offers a lot of scope for organizations to implement different formats in blended learning – experiential learning, social learning, and formal learning, to name just a few.
- Why blended learning is a training manager’s true friend
- Microlearning in blended learning
- Hot blended learning trends
- Expert advice on designing a blended learning program
- What to look for when outsourcing blended learning
- 3 Reasons VILT is an indispensable part of blended learning
- How to use the LMS
- Success stories from 3 industries
4. 6 Training Situations Where Blended Learning is the Best Fit [SlideShare]
We know that blended learning enhances knowledge retention, skills upgradation, and offers good returns on your training investment; it is beneficial for learners and cost-effective for the organization. This still leaves us with a lot of questions about how to design the optimal blended learning solution.
When should you say YES to Blended Learning?
- When there is a lot to share and very little time
- When you have geographically dispersed employees
- To ensure uninterrupted training
5. Designing Blended Learning Solutions that Work for Corporate Training [Webinar]
With more and more digital natives becoming part of the workplace, classroom training alone can no longer meet the training needs of organizations. Today’s learners prefer training that’s non-intrusive and timely. They also like to learn on their own devices. The present pandemic has also made classroom training a not very viable option for employee training.
In this scenario, blended learning is the best option for organizations to offer holistic training. The various formats that can be used in a blend – eLearning, microlearning, virtual classrooms, performance support tools – ensure learner engagement and more.
If you think designing blended learning solutions is easier said than done, watch the webinar Designing Blended Learning Solutions That Work for Corporate Training hosted by CommLab India and Training Industry.
This interactive webinar will provide practical insights on:
- What blended learning is
- Training formats and digital assets in a blend
- Benefits of blended learning
- High-level considerations to design blended learning solutions
So, these were CommLab India’s Top 5 Resources on blended learning. I hope they will help you in your training initiatives in the coming year.