Why Should You Leverage Rapid eLearning for Upskilling and Reskilling
The importance of upskilling and reskilling in today’s corporate world is unparalleled. To ensure their best foot forward, rapid eLearning is a great tool. In this article, we understand the concept of rapid eLearning and its benefits for upskilling and reskilling. Read on to learn more.
The quickly changing worlds of globalization and digitalization are often accompanied by the need for new knowledge and skills. It is this requirement of new relevant information and talent that significantly affects the shelf-life of the existing employee talents and skills. So employees need to continuously upgrade their skills, be it in the form of reskilling or upskilling, to remain connected with the fast-changing business environment. Wondering if there’s anything you can do to help your employees? Certainly! You can leverage rapid eLearning for training programs.
Rapid eLearning for Upskilling and Reskilling is the Way Forward
Here are the top 3 reasons to leverage it to upskilling and reskilling
- Aligns training courses with business objectives
- Helps save time
- Offers faster input
And the benefits of rapid eLearning are not just for the employees alone, employers have their fair share of benefits too! For starters, effective, timely training helps you deliver early results, thereby providing a competitive edge in today’s race to the top.
So future-proof your organization and minimize the impact of global and digital disruptions by leveraging rapid eLearning for your reskilling and upskilling training programs. In this blog, we’ll first understand what rapid eLearning exactly is and then move on to learning about the upskilling and reskilling, their benefits. Lastly we’ll discuss the benefits of leveraging rapid eLearning for upskilling and reskilling.
What Exactly is Rapid eLearning?
By now, we believe many of our readers are already on the edge of their seats and want to know what exactly rapid eLearning is. So here’s the answer.
Rapid eLearning is a method of designing and developing eLearning courses in a short duration without compromising the quality. Therefore, it is an effective training solution that saves time and costs but ensures a more efficient and productive learning experience. Now let’s explore how rapid eLearning helps you save time and cost:
- Cutting down on all unnecessary bells and whistles
- Using proven eLearning authoring tools and templates to design and develop the learning content
- Provide an agile project management process
- Leverage pre-existing content to create refined tests and learning materials
Moreover, the 4Rs of rapid eLearning s ignificantly improve the eLearning design and development process. Here’s an infographic depicting the 4Rs.
They help develop training solutions in no time and facilitate effective corporate training for large companies with employees with diverse backgrounds. In fact, the Republish strategy makes it easy for you to ensure the legacy courses are multi-device compatible along with the benefit of quick and easy translation. eLearning course translations ensure a uniform learning curve.
Benefits of Upskilling and Reskilling
Both upskilling and reskilling come with a long list of benefits. These benefits include:
- Competitive Advantage: Upskilling and reskilling your employees can drive your competitive advantage upwards and open the doors to future success. Providing training for reskilling and upskilling purposes ensures that your employees are able to use cutting-edge methods in their daily work and improve their efficiency and productivity, thereby providing you a competitive advantage.
- Better Employee Retention: Employees appreciate the trust and confidence you put in them. Facilitating timely and relevant training that helps them upskill or reskill their talents is one such way to show your trust. Further, it helps you retain employees for a longer period and can also build reliable assets for the future. Here’s an infographic enlisting the 4 pillars of employee retention.
- Cutting Costs: Upskilling and reskilling your employees can save you from direct hiring costs, and the cost spent on advertising new job roles. Along with that, upskilling and reskilling your employees is a great way to boost employee morale which improves their productivity and performance.
- Overcoming Skill Gaps: Most importantly, upskilling as well as reskilling can help equip your employees with new skills and information needed for job roles in the industry. This can help you bridge the gap between what your current employees know and what is required in the market. And covering this gap can enable you to yield more profitable results.
Now that we know the benefits of upskilling and reskilling, it’s time to explore how rapid eLearning can help you in all this.
Are you ready to find out?
Benefits of Rapid eLearning for Upskilling and Reskilling
Rapid eLearning can prove to be extremely beneficial for upskilling and reskilling measures in the organization. Some of the benefits associated with the rapid eLearning process to ensure effective upskilling and reskilling include:
Aligns Training Courses with Business Objectives
Perhaps the best part about rapid eLearning is that it helps you design eLearning courses that are completely aligned to your business objectives and goals. So whenever there are any industry-related changes, you can quickly leverage rapid eLearning to provide relevant training to your employees on latest information and required skills. This helps you ensure successful organizational results.
Helps Save Time
Organizations might find it difficult to develop training courses on the latest skills and information, especially if they tend to change frequently and quickly. This is because the process of designing and developing eLearning courses from scratch can be really time-consuming and requires a lot of detail. However, rapid eLearning can help you save time without compromising the output of the eLearning courses.
It is because rapid eLearning uses pre-existing material, eLearning authoring tools, and interactive instructional design strategies, that ensure effective output. Moreover, the training material is designed and developed by experienced instructional designers along with the regular guidance of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). And rapid eLearning helps save SME time too! Check out the video below to know how.
Offers Faster Input
Most traditional eLearning methods have slow design and development processes and take quite a lot of time to be delivered. Rapid eLearning, on the contrary, is faster and more effective. The complete training program can be rolled out in a short period of time and your employees can be upskilled/reskilled faster than before.
The fast input and processing time of rapid eLearning programs can prove to be beneficial for employees as well. The online delivery of the training courses offers the employees perks like self-paced learning, flexibility, accessibility, immersive learning experience, etc. This means that they can continue their work concurrently with the training to ensure complete efficiency. Additionally, you can measure and track the learning analytics d erived from eLearning assessments for improvements and results.
Summing It Up!
Reskilling and upskilling are an important part of growth and development for both the employees and the organization. Employees leverage the new skills and talent to improve their efficiency, productivity, and even make progress in their careers. And for employers, reskilling and upskilling helps them build trust, boost employee morale, and even save cost. To avail all these benefits, providing relevant training in a timely manner is the key. Thus, leveraging rapid eLearning for upskilling and reskilling. So what are you waiting for? Check out this amazing eBook on rapid eLearning design for quick rollout to get started.