Administration of LMS is a very important task when training is implemented through LMS. Most of the LMS users don’t know all the features of the LMS that they can efficiently utilize. Users need to be given support whenever they require it. Effective administration service fulfills users’ needs from the LMS and transfers knowledge from the LMS to the users.
- An administrator has to concentrate on all administrative functions in an organization. So he needs to set up a separate, dedicated team to offer LMS administrative services and support to the users.
- He should provide training to the administration team with LMS experts to increase the team efficiency and skills in LMS administration and to afford excellent LMS support for the users.
- Administration team should follow standardized procedures in assigning, maintaining and managing training activities in the LMS in order to give complete LMS support to the users.
- The administrator should conduct meetings and workshops for the administration team to discuss the pain points that they face in their daily LMS administration so that they can resolve administrative issues themselves. With this better knowledge on the part of the administration, LMS users can be greatly benefited from the effective support that they will then receive.
- The administrator should give permission to the training administration only after official training on the LMS. In this way standards can be followed in creating and maintaining effective and efficient training through the LMS.
With Effective Administrative Activities of an LMS,
- Learners get easy navigation and response or support from the administration team within time.
- Managers will know easy navigation and employee progress and reports.
- Instructors can conduct class room training effectively and can analyze the training outcomes using reports.
Thus LMS potential is effectively realized and the key users of the LMS benefit from the best administrative support.
Subscribe to Our Blogs
Get CommLab's latest eLearning articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: