What do you mean by branching slides? Consider the following interactivity.
You can see that learners, depending upon the answer they give, are directed to different slides. This is called branching slides. This type of interactivity can be developed using authoring tools such as iSpring.
ISpring is a cost-effective eLearning development tool that has a wide variety of features to develop the course. Find below some simple steps to create the branching slide interactivity using this tool.
1. Open a PowerPoint presentation, click on I Spring add-on and click on Quiz in the toolbar.
2. Click on create graded quiz
3. In the Intro slide, uncheck the Display slide
4. Click on Graded question and select the True/ False option.
5. Type “If you select true you will navigate to Slide 1 and if you Select False you will navigate to Slide 2.” And click on the Feedback and Branching option, and select none in the dropdown, next to Feedback.
6. In the Passing and Failing Result, uncheck the Display slide.
7. Click on Player and uncheck all the options in the left hand side of the player. And then Click on Apply and close.
8. Click on the Save and Return to course button
9. Create 2 new slides and name as Slide1 and Slide 2 and click on Presentation Explorer.
10. Click on Default in the row of Question
11. In the popup, click on Quiz Branching.
a. Select Slide 1 in On Pass dropdown and select slide 2 in On fail Dropdown.
b. Click on OK and click on the Save and Close button.
12. Then publish the course.
These are the steps to create branching slides using iSpring tool. Have anything to say? Please do share!