Adobe presenter is the most popular eLearning authoring tool used for quick conversion of Power Point presentations to eLearning courses. It also comes with excellent reporting and tracking capabilities. You can publish eLearning courses that are compliant with SCORM, AICC or Tin can API. In this blog, I would like to share how to publish the course and set tracking criteria using Adobe Presenter.
1. Open the powerpoint presentation
2. Click the Adobe Presenter
3. In the quiz ribbon, click Manage
4. In the popup window, select the Reporting Tab
5. Select the Enable reporting for this presentation.
6. Then you can see enabled list of Learning Management System standards (Adobe connect, SCORM, AICC, Tin can API.
7. Then you can select main Learning Management System standard you want to publish.
8. Select the status of the course that you need to report in the LMS.
- Incomplete => Complete: When the user launches the course, it is reported as incomplete and when the user’s success/ completion criteria are met the status will track as complete.
- Incomplete => Pass/Failed: We mostly use this option when we include the quiz for the eLearning. When the user launches the course, it is reported as incomplete and when the completion criteria are satisfied the status will be reported as complete. Status representation is accessible, when we choose SCORM or AICC.
9. Specify the success/complete criteria for your course. The LMS will track the course status depending on these criteria.
- User access: On selecting this option the criteria will be set such as if the user launches the course it reports as completed so the user no need visit all the slides or pass quiz.
- Slide views: On selecting this option, we can set the criteria to make the completed status appear, only when the user views specific number of slides.
- Quiz score: Based on the user performance in the quiz, a report can be generated with the status ‘complete’ or failed.
These are the various features available with Adobe presenter to track your learners progress. Have anything more to say? Please do share!