These days, training material and product catalogues are available in document formats (PDF and Word), instead as printed material. But reading material with more than 100 pages is often boring.
You can convert your material in PDF into interactive eBooks by adding the following elements.
Videos: You can add videos to reduce the reading time and engage the learners.
Slideshows: Slideshows are useful to demonstrate a series of information in one slide.
Rich Graphics: You can add images in different formats and info-graphics.
Links: You can also add links.
An excellent software to convert your material into eBook with all these interactivities is Kvisoft FlipBook Maker Pro.
Here are the screenshots of the eBook, published using Kvisoft FlipBook Maker Pro.
These are the various features are available in an eBook after when you publish it using Kvisoft FlipBook Maker Pro. Here, I would like to discuss some features that we mostly use.
Various features are available in an eBook. Here are the some of the features.
- Bookmarks: You can go to the page that you have left earlier.
- Table of contents: This feature allows you to see the main topics of the book. From the table of contents, you can navigate directly to the topics.
- Download: To download the eBook
- Share: With just a click, you can share the eBook through social websites and e-mail.
- Print: This feature allows you to print the eBook.
- Thumbnails: This allows you to see the pages in small size which makes it easier to look at all the pages in the eBook at one go.
- Audio: This is used to control the audio (on/off)
- Zoom In: This is used to zoom the page.
- Zoom Out: It is used to to zoom out the page.
- Search: You can search the desired words in the eBook with this feature.
- Full screen: This allows you to view the eBook in full screen mode.
- Play: You can auto play the eBook with this feature.
- First Page: This feature will help you to navigate to the first page of the eBook.
- Previous Page: Using this feature, you can navigate to the previous page.
- Next Page: This feature allows you to navigate to the next page.
- Last Page: This feature will help to navigate to the last page of the eBook.
It is very easy to update an eBook. All you need to do is edit, publish and send the updated version to your learners. If you print the material as books, you have to spend a lot of money and time.
Hope you found this blog useful. Have you come across any such requirement or used some other way to convert training material into eBooks? Do share with us.