Let’s take a quick look at the state of eLearning today. Now that the first wave of eLearning is over and we can separate the facts from the fiction, a few findings emerge:
- eLearning continues to have a strong value proposition for multiple reasons – it has unlimited reach, is cost effective, supports business goals, and meets the needs of diverse learners
- Organizations have been successful in implementing eLearning initiatives aligned with organizational business goals and there’s been a positive impact on business and solid ROI.
- Continuously eLearning is developing the new models and methodologies to make engaging, powerful and valuable practices.
- Technology integration problems have been overcome to a large extent
- People are still able to take eLearning courses by using visuals, video and sound features even in low bandwidth.
- And finally, employees globally are eager to develop new knowledge and skills, and there are best practices to support multicultural eLearning.
Thus, eLearning brings a lot of value to the table.