It is Thanksgiving Day again, and we at CommLab India believe that learning is vital to growth and progress. As an eLearning organization that is growing rapidly over the last 14 years, we would like to take this opportunity to thank our employees, customers and well-wishers who helped us in our journey.
Here are some of the learning of our journey:
1. Employees come first. If a company’s vision is aligned with the vision of its people, its growth is assured. At CommLab India, each one of our team members takes pride in providing excellent products and services to our customers. Here are some of our passionate employees, who help us grow. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our team of 120 dedicated professionals. 40% of our staff members have been associated with us for more than 5 years.
2. It is better to have one good relationship than having many acquaintances. Hence, we have excellent relationships with all our clients. Most of our clients are more than 10 years old. We usually grow every year by 30% and most of our growth comes from our existing clients.
We have learned a lot from our customers. We partner with them in evolving a synergistic approach to learning design, and this helped us develop creative learning solutions and upgrade our skills along the way. Here are some of our interesting projects. Thank you customers, for making us strive to achieve great quality and yet deliver at affordable prices.
Special thanks to our top customers and stakeholders, who are visionaries and wanted to try outsourcing and implement eLearning in their organizations.
3. We need to constantly learn and grow, in order to excel. We would like to thank all our Gurus who helped us in our journey.
- ASTD, for conducting eLearning conferences where CommLab India participated for two consecutive years.
- Moodle, for providing a wonderful open source platform to manage learning for organizations.
- HubSpot, for helping us reach our customers better.
- Anthony (Tony) Robbins, for being our coach for personal productivity and emotional mastery.
- Stephen Covey, for building personal and professional effectiveness through 7 Habits program.
4. Social Media helps us greatly to learn about our competitors and customers. They help us create valuable resources on learning strategy, tool and trends for our learning community. Here are a few statistics that make us proud.
- 1500 very well-received blogs on various aspects of eLearning design and development.
- 26,000+ registrants for our complementary eLearning resources
- 20000+ eLearningEdge group members on LinkedIn. We are the third largest group in learning space.
- 4500+ followers on Twitter
- 1200+ likes on Facebook (we just started…)
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone. Whom do you want to thank? We’d love to know.