eLearning is a buzzword for companies who invest heavily in training initiatives in order to improve their bottom line. Here are some useful tips and tricks to enhance e-learning initiatives:
1. Videos: Using YouTube videos in your e-learning courses as an ice breaker to set the context can be very powerful.
2. Web Trips: You can ask the learner to visit some useful websites on a topic to learn more. This will help them explore beyond the e-learning course and learn comprehensively. It can also act as a pre-test and a post-test.
3. Cartoons: Using cartoons can be a good medium to impart information on a subject and retain it faster and humorously.
4. Music: Using music can enhance the course dramatically and help learners to use both the right and left brain.
5. Games: They say adults are big kids, we always love playing and enjoying ourselves. If a fun component is added to learning, it becomes more effective.
How are you making your e-learning interesting? Share your valuable inputs that can help organizations create effective learning solutions.