The manufacturing industry is one of the most important sectors of the US economy. According to a report released by the Economic Policy Institute, this sector contributed about $2.1 trillion (12.5 percent of total U.S. gross domestic product) in 2013. The report also stated that manufacturing companies employ about 12 million people or 8.8% of the total American workforce. Developments in this industry act as catalysts to the growth of the economy, and training plays a vital role in enhancing the operational efficiency of firms in this sector.
But, how can manufacturing organizations impart good training to their staff, in a cost-effective manner? Well, they need to use e-learning. Here is an e-learning kit Improving Operational Efficiency Through E-learning in the Manufacturing Sector that provides all the information needed to harness the online medium for meeting the learning needs of this vital industry. The kit enables manufacturing firms to use e-learning to:
- Impart effective training to reduce wastage and enhance productivity
- Provide the workforce with the needed knowledge of processes and procedures
- Train technical staff effectively
The kit contains:
- A 17 minute webinar – E-learning for Technician Training – Insights and Experiences
- A 5 minute presentation – How Can Training Help in Lean Implementation in Your Organization
- A 5 minute presentation – Guidelines for Developing Process and Procedure Training for New Employees
- A 5 minute presentation – Tips for Streamlining Processes and Reducing Waste
- A 5 minute presentation – Tips to Build a Compelling Online Process Training Program
Download the kit now!