Legal and Mandatory Courses for A Leading Financial Services Organization – A case study
One of the most common requirements for training – that employees comply with certain legal and regulatory mandates. Let’s see a case.
The business goal behind this organization’s eLearning initiative was to put together a robust training for the employees to learn critical processes and procedures. For this particular initiative, the goal was to:
- Train hundreds of people on a new proprietary software and changing work processes in a short period, to meet government regulations.
- The solution was to create an interactive eLearning course which included audio, application sharing, custom content in PPT, and polling questions – The same course was offered by an instructor using virtual training as well.
The organizations decided on eLearning mode for their training needs and the Business Impact was
- That 800 employees were trained within a 3 month period
- There was an Estimated $ 425,000 savings because of the eLearning mode
- Significant time spent on learning was saved
Here, the eLearning option works out to be a more viable solution. Clearly, there is a strong business case for eLearning.