It is common knowledge that effective training goes a long way in enhancing the performance of the workforce. Many organizations are using eLearning to equip their people with the needed knowledge and skills as the online training medium is cost-effective and offers unparalleled flexibility to the learner.
According to the Ambient Insight, in 2015, 98% of organizations are expected to use eLearning courses as part of their training strategy. But, what does it take to create the perfect eLearning course that creates learner delight? What does it take to develop an incredible online course that hooks your people to the screen? Well, you need to develop a winning instructional strategy.
A good instructional strategy is the heart of an effective online course. It not only facilitates effective teaching, but also helps captivate your staff members. But, what are the aspects that you need to consider to craft the right instructional strategy for your online course? to find out, join the live webinar Formulate the Right Instructional Strategy for Your E-learning Courses – Get to Know 5 Best Strategies to learn everything you need to design a wonderful online course.
E-learning veterans, who have been in the business of providing online training solutions for the past 15 years, will answer your queries on instructional design. You can find answers to the following questions and more.
- What is an instructional design strategy and how does it support learning?
- What are the essential components of an instructional strategy?
- How to develop the right strategy for your eLearning courses?
- What are the instructional models that one can adopt to formulate the right design strategy?
- What are the different instructional design strategies that help create wonderful learning experiences?
Register now and develop the right instructional strategy to create a top-notch eLearning course.