We at CommLab India conducted an internal learning event to mark the 15th anniversary of our company’s establishment. The event resulted in the production of 252 unique pieces of content in the form of blogs, info-graphics, videos, e-learning modules and PowerPoint presentations by our experts in learning design and technology. On the occasion of Thanksgiving Day, we are coming out with an eBook Practical Guide on Custom E-learning: A Handbook for Managers which enables you to get to the meat of this content. This resource:
- Lists 7 hot e-learning trends shaping the corporate training world
- Helps you build courses better using the Successive Approximation Model (SAM)
- Explains how scenarios, videos, job-aids and simulations help deliver excellent training
- Shares how rapid authoring tools can be utilized to develop courses efficiently
- Describes the process of translating e-learning courses effectively
- Provides valuable insights into the cost implications of e-learning outsourcing
So, download the eBook now.