- Introduced Online Bug Tracking System
- ASP Server and VPS Server acquired and setup
- Cross-Domain LMS compatibility developed
- Payment Merchandizing Gateway (Paypal) developed
Custom Courseware development:
- Produced a course in 24 languages in 25 days for METTLER TOLEDO
- Launched CommLab University with 4 Sales Courses and 9 Business Writing courses
- Chief Operating Officer, Ayesha Habeeb Omer participated in Advanced Leadership Course in Anthony Robbins’ “Leadership Academy”, USA
- Formal Training and HRD department started headed by a full time manager.
- Online training for CommLab employees launched with “New Employee Experience”, “Lectora Online Training” and “CommLab Production Process” courses
- Expanded the office layout to accommodate 20 more workstations
- Participated in IT Recruitment Fare at Nizam’s College, Hyderabad
- CommLab’s Online HR Portal launched
- “CommLab” registered under Trademark and Copyrights, Government of India. Dun & Bradstreet rated CommLab again this year with a “2B” rating. CommLab premises are now a ‘custom-bonded” warehouse.
- CommLab’s first press release in Indian media and the Internet.
- CommLab is now registered as potential vendor/ supplier for over 200 Fortune 500 companies
- CommLab represented in ASTD Expo and Conference, San Diego by senior managers’ courseware and technology.
- CommLab blog launched
- CommLab registered in Yahoo directory
- Entered Product training segment and Authoring Tools based projects
- YouTubes videos of CommLab launched
- Unilever, UK, Sun Corp, Australia, Boost Elearning, USA, VMWare, Canada, IntelliTrain, Australia, IPSTeam, USA, American Axel, USA, Ceridian, Canada and METTLER TOLEDO-UK
Human Performance Enhancements
- Morning Motivational Activities for state change started
- CommLab Anthem, “We are the Champion” started
- Custom-designed Posters on Emotional Intelligence (EQ) put up in the Office and Dining area.
- Celebrations of weekly effort introduced on weekends
- Half Yearly Meeting converted into Half Yearly Celebrations comprising purely fun instead of formal presentations and appraisals, in an outward-bound training facility in the outskirts of Hyderabad.
- A more personal way of celebrating birthdays devised and launched.