Effective e-learning is created by applying good learning strategies. A learning strategy specifies the way content is presented in the course. It helps create learner-centric courses that help in achieving the desired results. Opting the right learning strategy makes the difference between a boring and an engaging course.
To develop effective online courses, use the following tips:
- Frame Meaningful Learning Objectives
- Keep the Course Structure Simple
- Assess Prior Knowledge
- Organize Content Logically
- Create Engaging Visuals
- Use Effective Interactivities
- Include Realistic Scenarios
- Use Case Studies
- Incorporate Problem-solving Situations
- Develop Assessments to Reinforce Learning
Access the slideshare on “10 Creative Online Learning Strategies for Intensive Learning“, which will enable you to think creatively and go beyond your usual ID routine.
Subscribe to Our Blogs
Get CommLab's latest eLearning articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: