Lectora is an eLearning development tool, also known as authoring software for developing highly engaging eLearning courses. As an eLearning developer, I have developed many eLearning projects using this tool. Here I would like to share in brief about Lectora Inspire.
Lectora Inspire consists of four separate products:
1. Lectora, the main tool to develop the eLearning course. Its main features are
- Customizable Templates
- New Real-Life Characters
- New Flash Games, including Basketball, Bowling, Soccer, Crazy Cans etc…
- New and Customizable Skins for the Media Player
- Publish to Review Link
- Section 508 Publishing Option
- Streaming MP3, M4A, and FLV audio
- YouTube HD Support
- Multi languages support (Switchable interface)
- Compatibility to run all the Web browsers (IE 6 and above, Google chrome, Safari and Mozilla)
- HTML5 media support for mobile devices including iPhone, iPad or Android 2.2
- 508 Compliance improvements for disabled learners
- Record voice-overs using a microphone; edit and synchronize audio files with your content
2. Camtasia: A video-capture tool that also allows you to edit video and audio, remove color features, crop images, stitch clips, and others.
3. SnagIt: A screen capture and image editing tool with features, like the One ‘Click’, interface enhanced image captures, and others.
4. Flypaper: This tool allows you to create Flash animations which can be used as learning objects such as the new advanced button panel, weather panel, conditional action components; enhancements to the image scatter component and others.
This is a brief overview about Lectora. Have anything to say, please do share!
Subscribe to Our Blogs
Get CommLab's latest eLearning articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: