Most of the marketing collateral sales people use on-field is in the Portable Document Format (PDF) documents. These PDFs are usually content heavy, and may contain images, but don’t have any interactive elements such as click on tabs, single select, or multiple select. But do you know we can create interactivities in PDFs? Let us see how.
Here I would like to share how to create single select and multiple select interactivities in a PDF document using Adobe Acrobat Pro.
1. Click the Create dropdown menu and select the PDF Form or Online Form button. This opens the Create or Edit Form In this window, you have to click the Next button twice for the content to be loaded and ready to be edited.
2. In PDF ribbon, you can find icons such as text field, checkbox, single select, radio buttons, etc.
3. Click the icon you want to use and paste in the desired location onscreen.
4. You should change the group name of the radio buttons. Double clicking the option will open the Radio Button Properties window where you can change the name.
5. You can also include Textboxes in applications and forms to enter text. Select the Textbox icon and click to paste where you need.
6. We can also add dropdown menus in Adobe Acrobat Pro by clicking the Dropdown icon.
In this way we can insert interactive elements in PDF documents using Adobe Acrobat Pro. Do it and transform your marketing collateral into your sales reps’ best buddy.
Have anything to say? Please do share…!
Subscribe to Our Blogs
Get CommLab's latest eLearning articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: