The market is replete with rapid authoring tools, and these make eLearning development simple and cost-effective. All tools come with default players that can be customized, according to our requirements. Let us see the benefits and disadvantages of using the default player and customizing it.
1. Default player: Default player helps you develop eLearning courses easily.
- We can develop courses in a cost-effective manner. .
- We can save a lot of time.
- We can develop an eLearning course effectively, even with an inexperienced team.
- We cannot go beyond the default features.
- We may not meet the technical requirements of the eLearning project.
2. Customized player: These are the benefits and disadvantages of customizing the default player.
- We can meet most of the technical requirements of the eLearning project.
- We can design the player the way we want, and we can add GUI features wherever we want.
- We can design courses, which appear dynamic.
- We need considerable time to develop the course.
- We have to spend more.
- We may face technical issues at the end.
I hope you find this blog informative. Please share your views.
Subscribe to Our Blogs
Get CommLab's latest eLearning articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: