As you are all aware, Articulate Storyline has revolutionized eLearning development – fast, easy and creative. Now with Articulate Storyline 2 and its highly advanced features, it makes learning more creative and fun!
Here are my first impressions about the tool:
- Helps develop effective courses for PCs, Android and Tablets– Now courses can run well on all these devices and get a bigger reach. It is highly recommended for sales people, who are always on the move. We can create eLearning that can help them on the job and can be accessed anywhere, anytime.
- Storytelling is the best way to help people learn. Now with Articulate Storyline 2, we can come up with visually rich photographic and illustrative characters. The inbuilt library gives the designer the ability to create engaging stories and cases studies.
- Software simulations became easy, helping you to record and build software simulations quickly. Developing a “Watch, Try, Do” simulation helps the learner understand and apply the software in the simulated environment.
- You will no longer miss Flash in your courses, Storyline 2 has powerful inbuilt animation and interactivity capabilities that help you create animations quickly. Interactivities can be built with motions and slider interactivities. More animations and transitions are added that help us create more animations in less time. Storyline 2 has added advanced timelines and animation triggers.
- For compliance courses, such as health and safety and workplace ethics training, it is more effective if the courses are built as scenarios and create a game. With Storyline 2, developing high end games looks very much possible. You can program your options for that and you can give negative marking for each wrong answer or if the learner gives the correct answer with a hint. This will help the learner go through the course, but in a fun-filled way!
- Storyline 2 also gives the option to hide navigation menu. This is useful to get bigger space and also stop the learner from proceeding further unless he completes an activity.
- You can reuse learning objects in Storyline 2 easily. This feature will be highly effective, if you are building an eLearning curriculum as one learning object can be reused in many courses.
- For the eLearning developer, Storyline 2 is very user-friendly, has easy working space and now also has an auto recovery feature that helps him save slides on the go!
Personally, I am a big fan of Articulate Storyline which gives wings to the eLearning developer to create effective and fun-filled learning experiences.
Subscribe to Our Blogs
Get CommLab's latest eLearning articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: