It is no exaggeration to say that effective instructional design is the crux of a good e-learning course. Well-designed online courses not only help transfer information to the learner, but also enable him to utilize it efficiently to enhance his performance.
But, how can you design an excellent e-learning course? Well, you need to understand the principles of instructional design thoroughly and apply the right online course design process to come up with a course of high efficacy.
Here is an e-learning kit that provides all the information you need to design a highly effective online course. The kit:
- Lists the principles of e-learning design and explains how they need to be applied
- Provides a step-by-step explanation of the process of creating online courses
- Helps you set the winning learning objectives for your e-learning course
- Enables you to develop very effective assessments for the course
- Shares the best practices of e-learning design and development
You can access the following resources in the kit.
- A 62 page eBook – Instructional Design 101
- A 20 minute webinar – Learning Design Process
- A 28 page eBook – Best Practices of E-learning Design & Development
- A 5 minute presentation – How Instructional Design Helps in ILT and E-learning
Download the kit now!
Subscribe to Our Blogs
Get CommLab's latest eLearning articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: