eLearning is a buzzword for companies who invest heavily in training initiatives in order to improve their bottom line. Here are some useful tips and tricks to enhance e-learning initiatives:
1. Videos: Using YouTube videos in your e-learning courses as an ice breaker to set the context can be very powerful.
2. Web Trips: You can ask the learner to visit some useful websites on a topic to learn more. This will help them explore beyond the e-learning course and learn comprehensively. It can also act as a pre-test and a post-test.
3. Cartoons: Using cartoons can be a good medium to impart information on a subject and retain it faster and humorously.
4. Music: Using music can enhance the course dramatically and help learners to use both the right and left brain.
5. Games: They say adults are big kids, we always love playing and enjoying ourselves. If a fun component is added to learning, it becomes more effective.
How are you making your e-learning interesting? Share your valuable inputs that can help organizations create effective learning solutions.
Subscribe to Our Blogs
Get CommLab's latest eLearning articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: