Let’s look at some best practices for the successful implementation of eLearning:
- Treat eLearning as a change initiative, and strategize accordingly
- Devise a cohesive strategy for creating an eLearning culture
- Select a high-visibility, pilot project with strategic impact
- Communicate the reality of your eLearning initiative to the management and leadership team and let them become champions – their support is critical for learner motivation
- Establish clear roles and responsibilities
- Set clear standards – compliance matters!
- Have dedicated teams, especially Information Technology (IT)
- Over communicate with all concerned stakeholders
- Get the training department on your side
- Go overboard – in celebrating the initial success and finally, publicize the training outcome
Applying these best practices will help overcome most challenges of implementing eLearning.
Subscribe to Our Blogs
Get CommLab's latest eLearning articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: