Here are a few best practices that will help take the pain out of planning and implementing eLearning.
- Plan, plan – and once you are done, plan some more.
- Do thorough research on all pieces of the eLearning solution before finalizing on requirements.
- Involve the IT department in every stage of your purchasing decisions.
- Get an early sign off on all requirements from stakeholders.
- When planning for converting existing ILT resources to eLearning courses, have a sound course development process in place.
- In case of custom content development, do your research before finalizing on vendors.
- Have good communication and project management in place.
- Plan for a high-impact, high-visibility prototype and test it with a selected audience.
- And finally,to ease the transition to eLearning, introduce eLearning in a classroom situation first.
I have shared a few practices among many. Please do share your insights.
Subscribe to Our Blogs
Get CommLab's latest eLearning articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: