The popularity of the online training medium is increasing with each passing day. According to a report released by Docebo, the global market for e-learning solutions is likely to touch $51.5 billion in 2016, up from $35.6 billion in 2011. In other words, the market is expected to register an impressive five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6%.
The growth in the use of the online training format can be attributed to its several advantages such as reduced instructional times, low cost, ease of updating learning content, and most importantly, the facility to access learning materials anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Are you too planning to climb the e-learning bandwagon? But, do you need to outsource the development of your online course or develop it in-house? Well, check out the webinar Designing E-learning Programs: In-House/Outsource? to resolve the dilemma and find answers to the following.
- When should you consider outsourcing your e-learning project?
- What are the aspects of online course development you can outsource?
- How can you choose the right vendor who can meet your needs?
- What are the aspects you need to consider when you outsource?
- How can you ensure that you get a high quality e-learning course, without time and cost overruns?
So, access the webinar now!
Subscribe to Our Blogs
Get CommLab's latest eLearning articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: