Are you a new to the eLearning field? Or do you want to implement eLearning in your organization? We recommend a selection of 5 eBooks on eLearning exclusively free and for those who are keen to improve their knowledge in eLearning, and those who want best practices for eLearning implementation.
From these resources you will get useful learning material for online training implementation.
Here they are:
For organizations that are eager to develop eLearning courses with its in-house eLearning developer’s team or for those who are planning to scale up their existing eLearning initiatives in their organizations, this eBook will help greatly. Also this can be used by those who have misconceptions about eLearning; it will guide those who are planning to implement eLearning for the first time in their organizations.
This eBook provides detailed answers to the following:
- What is eLearning and what it is not?
- What are the various elements that are involved in eLearning implementation programs?
- How to develop an eLearning course?
- How important are audio and visual elements in eLearning?
- What are the essential factors that need to be considered when developing eLearning courses?
- What are the deployment options available to organizations today?
Want to know the best practices for eLearning design and development strategies? Want to get started with creating interactive and engaging eLearning Courses? This eBook will help you in the design and development of effective eLearning courses.
And also this eBook talks about the following factors:
- How to design an effective eLearning program?
- eLearning development process
- How to develop a strategy for the course?
- Actual process of developing the program
- Importance of review
- Means of eLearning deployment
Project management is an activity to lead the eLearning projects from its initiation to execution. Different projects are handled in different ways. For managing eLearning projects well-disciplined processes and procedures have to be followed. This eBook can be used by project managers who are in the eLearning stream.
The eBook will give an overview of the following:
- Introduction to project management in eLearning
- Project requirements
- Development of the scope document and project timeline
- Project’s managers role during the actual eLearning course development process
- Checklists before project closure
Maybe your organization already has eLearning solutions in place or maybe it is looking to move most of your ILTs into online training. This eBook presents information on how you can integrate your ILT initiatives with eLearning into blended solutions to help improve employee performance through training.
You will explore answers to questions such as the following:
- What are typical training goals?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of ILTs?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of eLearning?
- What is blended learning? What are the benefits of combining ILTs with your eLearning initiatives?
- What are some of the considerations that drive your framework for the design of a blended solution?
- How do you plan for a blended solution?
Quality checking is an important factor to be considered while delivering a product or service. In eLearning, quality checking is important in courseware development processes to ensure its effectiveness in meeting the learning objectives of the course. This eBook will help you in improving the quality checking skills.
By reading this eBook you will get an overview of:
- QA process and its objectives
- Developing a QA process
- Stages of QA process
- Case studies of QA in action
- Sample QA checklists for different stages
- QA while using different authoring tools
- QA process for translation and localization
We have seen all 5 eLearning eBooks. Would you like to view more resources like webinars, presentations, info graphics and eBooks? Please click here.
If you have any concerns about this blog, please do share.
Subscribe to Our Blogs
Get CommLab's latest eLearning articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: