As President Obama declares H1N1 a National Emergency, we felt that there is a tremendous need to understand the H1N1 virus – precautions, symptoms and cure. Awareness will help us reduce panic and eradicate swine flu soon.
Here are some useful information on precautions, symptoms and useful online resources to keep you aware about the flu on a regular basis.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently.
- Keep your throat clean by gargling twice a day with warm salt water or Listerine. Clean your nose frequently.
- Build your immune system by eating vitamin C rich food and Vitamin C supplements.
- Eat Fresh food and drink lot of water.
Symptoms of H1N1 Flu
Contact Health Care Provider Immediately
Cover Your Cough and Sneezes
Useful Links for Information
- H1NI Influenza Center
- Frequently asked question about H1N1 Flu
- Online Tutorial on H1N1 Flu
- 2009 H1N1 Flu: Situation Update
- Tracking the progress of H1N1 swine flu
Technology based training methods can play a major role in minimizing the training time and quickly spreading the information across to all.
As a part of their social responsibility, corporate groups should come forward and support government efforts to help get control over the deadly disease.
Take care and Live Healthy and Happily!