Do you wish to implement e-learning in your organization, but not sure of where to begin? Would you like to harness the full potential of the online learning format, to impart the winning training to your staff? Are you looking for practical tips to get the best ROI on your web-based learning initiative? In case you are, the event Training Challenges and E-learning Solutions Summit 2017 is the ideal platform for you.
#CLsummit2017 is being organized by CommLab India, a technology-enabled learning solutions provider that has been helping hundreds of reputed organizations unleash the power of e-learning to meet their training needs, for the last 16 years. The event will provide valuable insights that enable you to:
- Implement e-learning in an effective, cost-efficient manner
- Make optimal use of your existing classroom resources to facilitate online learning
- Formulate a good blend of instructor-led and web-based learning formats to get the best value for your money
- Leverage the power of the mobile device to train your employees well, with minimum expenditure
- Choose the right Learning Management System (LMS) that meets your training needs
- Understand the factors that determine the cost of e-learning development
Key speakers at the event include:
- RK Prasad, co-founder and CEO of CommLab India, an e-learning veteran with more than 3 decades of experience in corporate training
- Ayesha Habeeb Omer, co-founder and COO of CommLab India, who has been helping organizations get the best returns on their training investment, for the last 20 years
- John Towsley, CEO, B Wyze Solutions, a pioneer in the use of Electronic Performance Support Solutions (EPSS)
- Howard Lewis, a technology-enabled learning guru with 36 years of experience in the L&D field
- Abdul Razzak, Director-Technology, CommLab India, who has more than 10 years of experience in online course development and LMS configuration
As part of the e-learning event, one-day workshops are being held this year at Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore, and Hyderabad on March 7th, 9th, 14th, and 16th respectively.
So, register for #CLsummit2017 today and get all the information you need to make the best use of e-learning.
Subscribe to Our Blogs
Get CommLab's latest eLearning articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: